Are you ready to swim with the Sharks again? Your wait is finally over! Sony’s entertainment famous business reality show Shark Tank season 3 is coming on your TV screens. The Online registration for Shark Tank India Auditions has excited everyone. The show first aired on the Sony entertainment network in December 2021. It features a panel of investors termed “Sharks”. Currently, the Sharks are Anupam Mittal, Namita Thapar, Peyush Bansal, Vineeta Singh, Aman Gupta, and Amit Jain.
It is a show where an entrepreneur gets an opportunity to make their business ideas come true. As per the format, sharks listen to entrepreneurs who pitch ideas for a business and products they wish to develop. And later sharks will decide whether they are willing to put their money into their idea or not.
In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Shark Tank India Auditions 2023. Details like how to apply online and the last date for auditions. So, carefully read all the details.
Rahul Dua is the host of the previous season. The show is airing Monday to Friday at 9 P.M. only on the Sony Entertainment Network.
Table of Contents
Shark Tank India Auditions 2023
Sony entertainment network brings you Shark Tank India. So, if you have a great business idea and are willing to change your business life. This show is the best platform to grow your business nationwide.
|Show Name||Shark Tank India|
Here are the details on how to get into Shark Tank auditions. There are three phases in which the entire Audition process is divided.
- Online Registration Phase – In this you will be asked for basic information about you and your business.
- Audition Phase – The makers get to know about you and your business in detail.
- Interview phase – you will be called for an interview and if shortlisted you are going to Mumbai.
Eligibility Criteria for Shark Tank India
First of all, make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the show. So, go through the details correctly.
- Aspiring contestants should be 18 years or above.
- One must be an Indian resident.
- You may not be a person of a public offense.
- Also, no participant is allowed to participate on behalf of another person.
The applicant must have a business concept or idea. So, if you fulfill the above criteria now you can apply for the auditions. So, without wasting any more time APPLY NOW.
Shark Tank India Season 3 Online Registration
Here is the online registration process to apply for the show. Make sure to fill in the details correctly.
- First of all, Visit the official website of Sony Entertainment Network (https://sharktank.sonyliv.com/)
- Thereafter look for the Shark Tank India Registration form.
- Now firstly enter your contact number to verify. Afterward, you will get an OTP. You need to fill up the code and proceed.
- Thereafter select a language whether it is Hindi or English.
- Now in the next step read the terms & conditions. If you agree to those then check the “OK” boxes and click on submit button.
- Now start filling up the application form. Enter your Name, Age, Gender, and Address.
- After that, you have to enter your active phone number, Email ID.
- Then upload your recent photo.
- Now, you need to fill in your business details such as the name of the company, the sector it belonged to, the turnover of your business, photo of your business product.
- Now, you need to click on submit button.
Note- For all the applicants it is important to give a 250-word self-description to specify whether their company has ever declared bankruptcy. And is there any legal procedure going on in their company or not?
You May Also Like: How to Register for Dance Plus 7 Auditions 2023
Shark Tank Season 3 Audition Phase
The registration phase is now clear to you. It is the first stage of determining whether the applicant has a good business idea or not. Now, the second phase involves an audition. Here the show’s producers try to know more about the company’s business.
- The applicants need to create a 3-minute impressive video highlighting their skills, proposing their company idea straight to the show.
- Also, one must add the company’s key performance in this.
This is the final round. If the makers like your business idea, you will be called for an in-person interview. And then, if shortlisted you will be called to shoot in Mumbai, where you can pitch your business idea to Sharks directly.
How to Fill Shark Tank India Application form on Sony LIV App
You can also apply directly for shark tank India on Sony LIV App. Here are the details.
- Firstly, download the Sony LIV App from the play store.
- With the assistance of this app, you can easily access the registration form.
- Therefore, here you can sign up using your phone number.
- Now, click on the Shark Tank India registration form link.
- After that, carefully fill out the required information about yourself.
- Lastly, click on submit button.
Make sure, you have filled in all the details correctly and honestly. And if the details are not correct, you will be disqualified for further rounds.
Last Date To Apply for Shark Tank India Season 3
The show makers are accepting registration from all over the country of India. Season 2 is concluded recently. Now, the show makers are looking for more talent and great business ideas for the show.
The official registration application form for season 3 is open now. So, you can go to the official website of the show and get register for the Shark Tank Season 3 Auditions.
You May Also Like: Various Ways to Vote for the Bigg Boss OTT Contestants Season 2
Shark Tank India is a business-themed reality show and its ratings are quite high. The show has a lot of fan following. Also, people are eager to watch the next season of shark tank.
A show where the sharks give entrepreneurs across India a chance to secure business deals that could be helping them to achieve their dreams. Now, the registration process is clear to you. So, just go to the registration form and fill out your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where I can watch Shark Tank India Season 3?
You can watch the show on the official network of Sony Entertainment. Also, you can watch all the episodes online on Sony LIV App.
What is the starting registration date for season 3?
Registration for season 3 is starting now.
Is Shark Tank hit or flop?
The season 1, 2 is a huge success. The ratings are quite high. The show is very popular with the audience and is a hit.
Is Ashneer Grover coming back in Shark Tank India Season 3?
No, he is not coming back in season 3. He left the show after season 1 and won’t be returning to the show.