Table of Contents
Registration Process for Tamil KBCThe registration process for Neengalum vellalam oru kodi Tamil KBC will start soon. Because people demanding this show. There may be two methods for registration of Neengalum vellalam oru kodi Tamil KBC : Offline: There is no such information about offline method. However in previous 3 seasons there was registration through SMS also. But incase official website announces any information regarding offline method we will update you soon. Online: So People, here is the process for Tamil KBC Registration:
- Visit the official website : click on the button “Registration” or “Apply”.
- Fill the online application form: Fill the form carefully. It can ask about your personal information i.e name, age, contact number, address etc.
- Upload documents : It can ask you to upload your documents like ID Proof, PAN card, Aadhar card etc.
- Submit your application: once you fill all the data click on button “Submit”.
- Wait for the selection process: It can take time for selection procedure. The official website will announce the name of selected candidates. However you can also get your confirmation in your personal e mail id or they can call you telephonically.
Eligibility CriteriaIf you are fond of the shows , you may apply for it to become the part of the show. But before applying for the audition, you must read the eligibility criteria given below :
- Candidate should be of Indian nationality.
- Participant should be 18 years and above.
- One should not have any criminal record.
- However this show is a Tamil language show. So, participant should know Tamil language.
- Candidate should not have any contact with third party.
- Aadhar Card.
- Date of birth certificate.
- PAN card.
- Nationality proof.
- Your colored photographs.
- Medical certificate.
How to prepare for Neengalum vellalam oru kodi Tamil KBC Auditions
- This is the quiz show So, undoubtedly you have to increase your general knowledge.
- Believe in yourself and be confident.
- practice yourself giving correct answers.
- Dress makes you comfortable and confident So, dress properly.
- Be on time for your auditions.